3 bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oils selected by our Sommeliers, ideal for seasonal recipes! Do you want to have fun in the kitchen with our Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mystery box?
The Extravirgin Olive Oils will be selected from those available in our online store.
What will you find in your box?
A Free Gift for your first order
- How to taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Quick Guide
- How to pair Extra Virgin Olive Oil with food - Quick Guide
- Discount Code for your next order
How to store Extra Virgin Olive Oil? Keep away from light and heat. Storage temperature: 12-15°C
All products are 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oils: Superior category olive oils obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Box images are for illustrative purposes only. No food will be shipped in the boxes other than the indicated extra virgin olive oils.
OUR SOMMELIER ORGANOLEPTIC ANALYSIS
The scents and aromas described in the product details derive from the organoleptic analysis carried out by olive oil sommeliers. The oils are not flavoured. To perceive all the aromas and scents described, technique, study and training are necessary. Start learning with us now!
We recommend you consume EVO oils with the foods chosen by the sommeliers but feel free to pair them with your favourite recipes.
All product labels are in Italian and some in English too. Below you can find a glossary of the nutritional information on the label. For nutritional values please consult each individual label on the bottle.
NUTRITION DECLARATION GLOSSARY
ITALIANO - INGLESE (per 100 ml)
Energia = Energy
Grassi Totali = Fats
Saturi = Saturated
Monoinsaturi = Monounsaturated
Polinsaturi = Polyunsaturated
Carboidrati = Carbohydrates
Proteine = Protein
Sale = Salt
Consumare preferibilmente entro il = Best before
For any other nutritional information and more about EVO oil, please read EFSA, USDA, FAO, Wikipedia.
EU CERTIFICATION LABELS
You can also find these indications:
- Biologico / EU Organic The organic logo can only be used on products that have been certified as organic by an authorised control agency or body. This means that they have fulfilled strict conditions on how they must be produced, processed, transported and stored.
- IGP / PGI (Protected Geographical Indication). It is recognized for products originating in a specific geographical area. They are at least produced and / or processed in a limited geographical area.
- DOP / PDO (Protected Designation of Origin). It is recognized for products originating in a specific geographical area. They are produced and processed only in a limited territory.
Do you need help with your order? Not sure which extra virgin olive oil to choose? Do you want a personalized box? Do you want advice from our Olive Oil Sommeliers?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US