All product labels are in Italian and some in English too. Below you can find a glossary of the nutritional information on the label. For nutritional values please consult each individual label on the bottle.
NUTRITION DECLARATION GLOSSARY
ITALIANO - INGLESE (per 100 ml)
- Energia = Energy
- Grassi Totali = Fats
- Saturi = Saturated
- Monoinsaturi = Monounsaturated
- Polinsaturi = Polyunsaturated
- Carboidrati = Carbohydrates
- Proteine = Protein
- Sale = Salt
Consumare preferibilmente entro il = Best before
EU CERTIFICATION LABELS
You can also find these indications:
- Biologico / EU Organic The organic logo can only be used on products that have been certified as organic by an authorised control agency or body. This means that they have fulfilled strict conditions on how they must be produced, processed, transported and stored.
- IGP / PGI (Protected Geographical Indication). It is recognized for products originating in a specific geographical area. They are at least produced and / or processed in a limited geographical area.
- DOP / PDO (Protected Designation of Origin). It is recognized for products originating in a specific geographical area. They are produced and processed only in a limited territory.